Base Coat coverage
GRP Roof 1010 Base Coat is applied at a coverage rate of 1.2 Kg/m2 (1.0 Litre/m2 ) when using 450g/m2 fibreglass mat reinforcement.
NB: The coverage rate is 1.6 Kg/m2 (1.33 Litre/m2 ) when using 600g/m2 fibreglass mat
GRP Roof 1010 Top Coat is applied at a coverage rate of 0.66 Kg/m2 (0.5 Litre/m2 )
What makes GRP Roof 1010 different?
- Installations supported by Res-Tec’s trusted 20 year materials guarantee
- Simple and quick installation with a waterproof finish that is proven to last
- Fire tested to BS 476-3:2004 with an BROOF(t4) and F.AB result meaning unrestricted use under Building Regulations
- Attractive finish to complement any home
- Anti-slip finish available for balconies and walkways
- Cold applied for maximum safety – no risks from open flames and other hot works
- Suitable for application in temperatures as low as 5°C or as high as 30°C
- Totally seamless membrane – no joints, no welds, no weak points
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards for consistent quality
Returns are easy, if the items are unopened and unused then simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns centre for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap!
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
Ordering from APEX Fibreglass Roofing Supplies is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.